Role: Head of Group Corporate Strategy
Reporting to the Group CMD
About our Client:
Out Client is a leading player in the discovery of new molecules both NCEs (new chemical entity) and NBEs (new biological entity). The company has a significant presence in branded generics markets across emerging economies including India. Its subsidiary has a fast growing and robust US generics business.
The subsidiary also markets APIs to regulated and semi-regulated countries.
Our client employs nearly 10500 people in over 80 countries and with its twelve manufacturing facilities in four countries, five R&D centers and Front-ends in US, EU, India, Brazil and other markets worldwide.
We are looking for a suitable candidate of Pharma education and /or experience. Candidates with Min 8-10 Years work experience from a premier B-school, having strong exposure to finance and ability to carry out financial evaluations. The role requires an indepth understanding of pharma market, trends, a strong business aptitude, and an ability to identify and verbalize core issues
Duties and responsibilities cover
The candidate would help in decisions on the company’s strategy by leading analysis and execution on high level strategic initiatives, M&A evaluations, business planning, business analytics and running market entry assessments.
He/She will be expected to be involved in:
- Business planning & creating a bottom-up, geography and product-specific organization wide business plan with necessary financials to facilitate investment and strategic decisions approved products new developments.
- Work on projects with cross functional teams to drive execution on special initiatives demanding strategic and execution support
- Work on business analytics & identify issue areas in current business (eg. Product mix, GC etc) and analyzing market trends based on third party data
- Market entry & assessment and entry plan for key futuristic target markets
- M&A evaluations and execution
- Ad-hoc support on any analysis, mini projects