Role: Vice President Finance
Organization: One of the largest and most respected steel companies in India.
Role of VP Finance reports to the group CFO and is located in Mumbai at the companies corporate Headquarters
The Vice President Finance will be responsible for
- Preparing of loan proposals, due diligence, financial analysis and review of legal documents and execution of loan agreement.
- Monitoring and Tracking Business Plans and Projects with Reports for raising financial resources from Banks/Financial Institutions.
- Debt financing, modelling and managing relationship with banks and other financial institutions.
- Shaping the financing strategy, managing the debt.
- Should ensure liquidity in the system
- Should have prior exposure to exploring new funding options to reduce Cost.
Prior /Functional experience
- An engineer + management graduate from a reputed institute (Preferably IIT, IIM) with experience of at least 15 years in corporate finance preferred.
- Prior experience in
- Well-Versed with Company secretarial aspects/ compliance.
- Appraisals of Credit Limits, operations and submission of reports.
- Strong liaisoning skills.
- Managing relations with financial institute and Banks.
- Should have exposure to IPO / Long term and Short Term Fund raising exposure
The Trait we will expect in a candidate are:
The candidate should possess superior communication skills along with strong interpersonal and influencing skills. A result oriented team player who has built relations and deep networks. Should have awareness of the environment he/she works in.
Suitable candidates please contact: